- What's Included
- Dremel MM820 Multi-Max Assist Handle Kit
- Instuction Manual
Warranty: 1 Year WarrantyThe handy Dremel Assist Handle attachment is a quick and easy to use extra support for the Dremel Multi-Max oscillating tool. The Assist Handle allows for a prescribed second hand position for improved tool balance and control. Featuring a two-piece design which allows easy removal of the handle when not in use or when encountering tight spaces, the Assist Handle is especially useful when you need to grip the Multi-Max for extended sanding, grinding, or grout removal applications.
- Features & Specs
- Multi-Max handle enables a defined second hand position to provide greater control
- Great for extended sanding, grinding, or grout removal applications
- Two-piece design allows for handle to be quickly removed when not in use or when encountering in tight spaces
- Soft grip provides additional comfort
- Used on Model No: 6300, 8300
- Model Number: MM820
- Weight: 0.3 lb
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageGreat Dremel Multi-Max Accessory Review by Toinvent
"PROS: Handle fits perfectly on my cordless Multi-Max 8300. Handle is easily removed when not needed. It cushions some of the vibration when sanding solid materials. Keeps your hand away from heat when the Multi-Max gets warm.(Posted on )
CON: It is very tight in the Multi-Max case even with the handle removed. Dremel did not plan space for the permanent mounting bracket that holds the handle.
All in all it is a worth while Dremel accessory. Pros: Good Design, Comfortable grip, Perfect fit on my 8300, Easy To Use, Easy to remove handle Cons: Does not fit into case Best Uses: Grout removal, Sanding I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'"