- What's Included
- Bit Holder
- Instructional DVD
Warranty: 3 Year WarrantyThe Drill Doctor Drill Bit Sharpener is ideal for sharpening common bit styles for use in wood and light metal. Whether for home or the shop, the one-piece alignment system improves precision and adjustability while sharpening. Longer jaws hold bit more precisely and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits. The Drill Doctor sharpens 3/32-1/2-inch drills bits. The new "Push to Stop" design on the drill point splitting port will not allow you to over split the bit point. This bit sharpener has a hard, plastic shell casing. It comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
- Features & Specs
- On Chuck Alignment, eliminates alignment port for simplified sharpening process
- V-Block jaws eliminate jaw twisting on small bits
- New ergonomic low profile design for increased stability and less tool walking.
- New permanent magnet motor produces consistent power, regardless of speed or load.
- Sharpens 3/32" to 1/2" drill bits
- Sharpens High-speed Steel, Carbide, TiN-coated and Masonry bits
- User-Replaceable diamond sharpening wheel accessory available.
- Voltage: 110-120 Volts
- RPM: 15000 RPM
- Cord: 6 Ft., 3-prong (US), grounded.
- Flute Length : Jobber Bits
- Amps: 1.75
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pagegreat product Review by sal