- What's Included
- F2513 750W 120-Volt Electric Baseboard Heater with Safety Thermal
Warranty: Limited Lifetime WarrantyEasily Install the Fahrenheat F2513 baseboard heater which is 36-inches long and is designed for a 120-Volt connection. The baseboard heater is made of high impact polystyrene and is a choice for professional contractors. The heater is rated at 750-watts and is designed for a quiet operation and is UL listed. Marley gives a 10 year limited warranty on any defects. The heater is built with a safety thermal cut-off protection and comes in a white enamel finish. The built-in cable clamp helps organize incoming cables without additional hardware.
- Features & Specs
- Easily installed without disassembly.
- Designed for quiet operation...no popping and pinging normally associated with baseboard heaters.
- Built-in safety thermal cut-off protection.
- Easy out knockouts at each end for convenient wiring. Knockouts inside wiring compartment allow field installation of optical raceway kit from end to end, forming UL listed wiring.
- UL listed for installation on wall at floor level with wall-to-wall carpeting. Heater stands unsupported during installation.
- Navajo White or Northern White enamel finish retains attractive appearance and is compatible with all interior decors.
- Pre-notched mounting guide marks for fast and easy installation without disassembling the unit.
- Built-in cable clamp in both wiring compartments to restrain incoming cables without using additional hardware.
- Part Number: F2513
- Condition: New
- Voltage: 120-Volts
- Wattage: 750W
- Weight: 7.35 lbs
No reviews have been found