- What's Included
- HEATER ELECTRIC 4000W
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 30 Day Limited Warranty on Defective ProductPortable heater provides 13,640 BTU of fan-forced heat to keep you warm. Heating Application: Portable, Zone Heating, BTU Output: 13,640, Volts: 240, Amps: 16.7, Watts: 4,000, Blower Included: Yes, Heat Settings: 1, Thermostat Included: Yes, Power Cord (ft.): 6, Plug Type: NEMA #6-20P, Receptacle Type Required: Grounded 3-prong 20 AMP, 240 Volt, Remote Included: No, Thermal Cutoff Safety Device: Yes, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 11 1/2 x 15 1/2 x 16 1/4 Safety overload switch with caution light Automatically shuts off if unit overheats Live power signal light UL listed
- Features & Specs
- High Watt HeaterHeavy-duty fan forced heater.
- 240V/4000W and 13,640 BTU/hr 16.7A.
- Adjustable (Low/Medium/High) automatic thermostat with On/Off setting with an operation indicator light.
- Safety overload switch with caution light.
- Automatically shuts off if unit overheats.
- The power cord is heavy-duty SJT 3 wire, 3 prong jacketed and grounded.
- No adaptor is available and none should be used.
- Dark gray with almond sides
- Convenient carry handle.
- Input: 240 Volt
- BTU/hr: 13640
- Amperage: 16.7
- Wattage: 4000
- Weight: 15.3 lbs
Quality 1 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageIwould not recommend this heater for home use. Review by jake
The fan is very loud on the one I bought. The thermastat does not control the heater properly. when you turn the control knob just far enough for the heater to start it won't shut off by it's self. when you turn the contol knob down to where it just shuts off it won't turn back on until you turn the control knob. It might as well have an on and off switch.(Posted on )