- What's Included
- Fahrenheat WHT500 120-Volt/240-Volt Built-in Thermostat Utility Heater, 2-Pack
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyIncluded with (2) Fahrenheat WHT500 120-Volt/240-Volt Utility Heaters with Built-in Thermostat. For with a automatic 24-hour protection the thermostat can be set at any desired level. The maintenance-free utility heater has the ability to heat pipes, pumps, and other water, hydraulic fluid or oil-filled equipment from freezing. Constructed with a steel sheath, aluminum finned element the heater will provide the user with a fast heat dissipation for a longer life. The built-in thermostat is contained within the control box and the cabinet encloses the element and consists of epoxy painted galvanized steel for corrosion protection. Includes (2) WHT500 120V Utility Heaters.
- Features & Specs
- UL Listed
- Install it anywhere heat is needed to prevent pipes, pumps, and other water, hydraulic fluid or oil-filled equipment from freezing.
- It is designed to provide automatic, 24 hour protection. Set the thermostat at any desired level and leave it. There are no moving parts. It is maintenance free and can be left unattended all winter long ideal for remote locations.
- A steel sheath, aluminum finned element provides fast heat dissipation and a long life because of cooler sheath temperatures
- All power supply and control wiring terminates in the tamperproof control box no live voltage in the element area.
- The thermostat is completely contained within the control box. 40 to 70F.
- The heaters cabinet encloses the element and consists of epoxy painted galvanized steel for corrosion protection.
- Needs to be rewired for 120v
- Part Number: WHT500
- Item Quantity: 2
- Weight: 9.5 LB
- Condition: New
- Weight: 9.5 lbs
No reviews have been found