- What's Included
- FallTech DuraTech 138' SRL Block w/ Galvanized Steel Cable
- Free tag line (prevents free-wheeling)
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty on Defective ProductFallTech 7212 138-foot Self-Retracting Lifeline is a fully-featured block with galvanized steel cable and CNC machined aluminum housing and drum. The internal brake is constructed with a hard-wearing bronze ratchet center and pawls with an alloy steel pressure plate. Also features the DuoTech load-indicating snap hook for attachment to the back D-ring of your full body harness.
- Features & Specs
- 3/16 cable has a tensile strength of 4,000 lbs.
- Aluminum housing and drum are durable, lightweight and resistant to corrosion.
- Housing features built-in carry handle.
- High-strength aluminum-alloy main shaft for lighter weight.
- Spring and ball buffer assembly prevents lock-up from free-wheeling.
- Includes free tag line to prevent free-wheeling.
- Fully serviceable, re-certification required every two years.
- Reduces arrest forces to less than 900 lbs.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.
- Line Material: 3/16" Galvanized Steel
- Line Length: 138'
- Housing/Drum: Aluminum
- Weight: 65 lb
- Rated Weight Capacity: 310 lb
- Weight: 65.5 lbs
No reviews have been found