- What's Included
- FallTech DuraTech 60' 3-Way Recovery SRL w/ Stainless Steel Cable
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty on Defective ProductFallTech 7285S 60 ft DuraTech 3-way recovery unit is a fully featured SRL that includes in integral winch for use confined space applications. It can be used for rescue and retrieval and can also be used to assist in lowering personnel to their work position. Features stainless steel cable and cast and CNC machined aluminum housing and drum. The internal brake is constructed with a hard-wearing bronze ratchet center and pawls with an alloy steel pressure plate. The integral recovery mechanism utilizes and aluminum winch gear and arm with a steel handle. Also features the DuoTech load-indicating snap hook for attachment to the back D-ring of your full body harness.
- Features & Specs
- 3/16-inch Stainless steel cable has a tensile strength of 4,000 lbs.
- Aluminum housing and drum are durable, lightweight and resistant to corrosion.
- Housing features built-in carry handle.
- High-strength aluminum-alloy main shaft for lighter weight.
- Spring and ball buffer assembly prevents lock-up from free-wheeling.
- Fully serviceable, re-certification required every two years.
- Reduces arrest forces to less than 900 lbs.
- Weighs only 37 lbs.
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.
- Weight: 38 lbs 6 oz
- Weight: 38.4 lbs
No reviews have been found