- What's Included
- BLADE FLUSH CUT WOOD 3-5/16"
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty plus an Additional 2 Year add on with RegistrationOnly for soft materials. Ideal for working in corners, flush to the surface. The Fein 3-5/16-inch flush cut blade is a metal blade for cutting soft wood. It is segmented to provide for right angle cuts against another surface. Its recessed center provides for flush cutting applications. It is great for removing window putty and other softer materials. The single blade is for introduction to cutting with the Fein Multimaster.
- Features & Specs
- Metal blade for cutting soft wood or pvc.
- Segmented to provide for right angle cuts against another surface
- Recessed center provides for flush cutting applications
- Great for removing window putty and other softer materials
- Single blade for introduction to cutting with the Multimaster
- Made in Germany
- Size: 84mm (3-5/16-inch)
- Wood capacity: bis 20 mm (25/32-Inch)
- Count: 1
- Weight: 0.15 lb
Quality 3 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageGood, but... Review by Ranger Gordon
Good design, but it needs to be made out of better material, and made in the USA. For what it costs it wears out way to fast! Pros: Good Design, Easy To Use Cons: Wears Out Quickly Best Uses: Small Jobs, Inside, Outside I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )