- What's Included
- FOOTPRINT PLANE BLOCK LOW ANGLE
Warranty: Limited Unconditional Replacement GuaranteeThe Footprint 280014 low angle block plane's cutter rests at an angle of 12 degrees. This angle makes it easy to plane end grain. The mouth is adjustable for coarse or fine work. Finger grips in sides. Cutter adjusted endwise with knurled screw.
- Features & Specs
- Hardened and tempered blade with machine ground faces, sides, and cutting edge.
- Grey cast iron body. Machine ground base for smooth planing.
- Stained beechwood handles for positive, comfortable control.
- A frog adjusting screw for fine adjustment of the frog assembly.
- An attractive chrome plated lever cap, providingstrong blade retention.
- Accurately machine frog for precise adjustment and stability during use.
- A large brasss adjusting nut for simple and rapid adjustment.
- Handle Material: Beechwood
- Body Material: Cast Iron
- Adjustable : Yes
- Size: 1-5/8 by 7 Inches
- Weight: 1.65 lbs
No reviews have been found