- What's Included
- 20-301 Radius V-Groove Bit for 99-472 Beadboard Router System
Warranty: Limited Lifetime WarrantyFreud 20-301 Beadboard Tongue and Groove System mills perfect beadboard in a variety of thicknesses from 3/8" to 3/4", and in almost any width. Mill beadboard from any hardwood or softwood, and use it to create a beautiful effect as wainscoting, wall or ceiling paneling, cabinet and bookcase backs, and more. The tongue and groove bits includes two slot cutters: use the 1/4" cutter to mill a 1/4" thick tongue and groove for 1/2" to 3/4" stock, or switch to the 1/16" cutter for thinner material. Once the tongue and groove joints are complete, use the solid carbide Radius V-Groove Bit to complete the beadboard design.
- Features & Specs
- Mills traditional beadboard in a variety of thicknesses and widths.
- Includes two slot cutters to rout either 1/4" or 1/16" tongue & groove joints.
- Use with any hardwood or softwood to match your project or decor.
- Use only with a table mounted router and fence.
- Create beautiful wainscoting, paneling, back panels for bookcases, and much more.
- Non-Stick Perma Shield Coating
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide
- Solid Carbide
- Ideal for 99-472 for Beadboard. Use by itself for decorative grooving.
- Part Number: 20-301
- Item Quantity: 1
- Condition: New
- Overall Diameter: 1/4-inch
- Carbide Height: 3/16-inch
- Shank Diameter: 1/4-inch
- Overall Length: 1-3/4-inch
- Radius: 1/8-inch
- Weight: 0.1 lb
No reviews have been found