- What's Included
- Freud 99-267 1-3/4in and 1-3/8in Interior Door Router Bit System
Warranty: Limited Lifetime WarrantyAn industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest. The entry and interior door router bit system allows any woodworker to build entry and interior doors with true mortise and tenon construction. Matched rail and stile bit set mills perfect joints for 1-3/8" interior and 1-3/4" exterior doors. Freud exclusive design allows the top cutter and bearing of the rail bit to be removed from the lower cutter and shank to mill tenons of virtually any length. All bits have 1/2" shanks
- Features & Specs
- Features Freuds TiCo Hi Density Carbide with Titanium for long life and a flawless finish
- Patent pending design allows woodworkers to create tenons of virtually any length for strong joints.
- Allows both consumers and professionals to make doors in the shop or at the job site with their router.
- Free DVD and full color poster included
- Perma shield coating to resist heat
- Quantity: 2 bits
- Weight: 4.12 lbs
No reviews have been found