- What's Included
- 99-515 Quadra-Cut Raised Panel Router Bit 18.3 Degree (Bevel)
Warranty: Limited Lifetime WarrantyThe router bit has a Quadra-Cut design that combines two small wings that cuts downward to shear the top edge for a splinter-free surface and the two large wings cut upward for a smooth finish. It cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods. This is used for table-mounted portable routers. The 99-515 router bit is 3-1/2-inch overall diameter and 1-1/4-inch small diameter with 1/2-inch shank. It has 18.3 degree bevel.
- Features & Specs
- Combines wings that will cut dowward to shear the edge for a splinter free surface and two large wings that shear for a smooth finish.
- Creating rasied panels for cabinet doors, or wall paneling.
- Perfect for plywoods, hardwoods, softwoods and all composition materials as well.
- For use on table-mounted portable routers.
- Also used for Decorative tops, plaques, and molding.
- Part Number: 99-515
- Item Quantity: 1
- Condition: New
- Overall Diameter: 3-1/2"
- Small Diameter: 1-1/4-inch
- Carbide Height: 5/8-inch
- Minor Height: 5/32-inch
- Shank Diameter: 1/2-inch
- Overall Length: 2-1/2-inch
- Weight: 1.34 lbs
No reviews have been found