- What's Included
- GENERAL TOOLS CUTTER CIRCLE / WHEEL 1" - 6"
- hex wrench
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Wheel and Circle Cutter is a hobbyists favorite for making clock faces, toy wheels, birdhouses and other projects. This innovative design features a reversible, double-ended blade which allows the tool to be changed from a circle cutter to a wheel cutter in seconds. The high-speed steel cutting blade makes exact diameter circles from 1 to 6-inches. Both the blade and pilot bit are replaceable and remove easily with a hex wrench.
- Features & Specs
- For cutting 1 to 6 circles and wheels.
- Reversible, double-ended cutting blade.
- Works on wood, sheet metal, brass, aluminum, copper, soft steel and composites.
- Replaceable cutting blade and pilot drill.
- All adjustments can be made with hex wrench (included).
- Body constructed from heat treated tool steel.
- 3/8 shank.
- Maximum safe speed 500 RPM.
- Use with drill press only.
- Max RPM: 500
- Shank: 3/8"
- Cuts: 1"-6" Circles
- Weight: 0.6 lb
No reviews have been found