- What's Included
- GENERAL TOOLS CUTTER TUBING 1/4" - 1-5/8"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Heavy Duty Tubing Cutter is designed for cutting large diameter pipe and works well in industrial applications. The adjustable feed extends to accept pipe ranging from 1/4 to 1-5/8-inches, and up to 3/16-inches in thickness. The Heavy Duty Cutter is a great tool for cutting the P-Trap on a sink drain to remove clogs and improve wastewater flow. Includes a fold-out reamer and extra blade storage under the handle.
- Features & Specs
- 1/4 to 1-5/8 tubing sizes.
- Contoured head with comfort grip for easy turning.
- Large adjusting knob for greater torque on pipe.
- Knob contains storage compartment for extra cutting wheels.
- For copper, aluminum, brass and thin-wall stainless steel up to 3/16 thickness.
- Grooved rollers accept flared pipe ends to provide cuts directly below the flare.
- Cutting wheel is made from bearing tool steel for maximum durability.
- Full-size, fold-out reamer.
- Cuts Tubes: 1/4 to 1-5/8
- Weight: 0.7 lb
No reviews have been found