- What's Included
- GENERAL TOOLS MICROMETER UTILITY TO .001"
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductGenerals Utility Micrometer is a practical and economic measuring tool for hobbyists and do-it-yourselfers. It is also great for day-to-day use in tool rooms and machine shops, and has a guaranteed accuracy to .001-inches. The satin chrome barrel and thimble offer easy to read etched black graduations, and the spindle is equipped with a lock for taking repetitive measurements. This item is also available as part of a set which includes a carbide scriber and satin chrome ruler (Item #103).
- Features & Specs
- An economic measuring solution for hobbyists and do-it-yourselfers.
- Excellent for use in machine, tool and automotive shops.
- Guaranteed accuracy to .001
- Satin chrome barrel and thimble with etched black graduations.
- Ground and polished carbide measuring faces.
- Spindle lock for repetitive measurements.
- Includes spanner wrench for simple zero adjustments.
- Accuracy: .001
- Capacity: 0-1"
- Weight: 0.55 lb
No reviews have been found