- What's Included
- 120 Professional 1/8-inch to 1-1/8-inch Tubing Cutter
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe professional standard plumbing pipe tube cutter can be used for cutting copper, aluminum, brass thin wall tubing. Small and compact and can be used in tight and hard to reach places. Use the replacement General Tools RW121/2, or Generals Tools RW122. The large plumbing hand tool knob has a covered cutter wheelstorage space. The General Tools 120 has retractable jaws for cutting tubing sizes from 1/8-inch to 1-1/8-inch.
- Features & Specs
- Use the tube cutter for cutting copper, aluminum, brass thin wall tubing.
- Comfort grip design
- Replacement cutting wheels sold seperately (RW121/2, RW122)
- Full capacity fold-out reamer
- Wider hardened flared groove rollers
- Bear tool steel cutting wheel for better strength
- Part Number: 120
- Item Quantity: 1
- Condition: New
- Weight: 0.35 lb
No reviews have been found