- What's Included
- GENERAL TOOL ARCH PUNCH 1-1/2"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective Product1271Q is a arch punch for creating excellent holes on leather, gasket, rubber, and soft metals. This industrial quality was made with hand forged Sheffield steel to provide longevity and accuracy of cutting edge. The arch punch is 1-1/2-inch in diameter. This is the biggest size of the arch punches.
- Features & Specs
- Used for creating accurate holes in leather, rubber, gasket material and soft sheet metal.
- Industrial quality.
- Made of hand-forged steel.
- Inside taper for clearance.
- Long-lasting cutting edges.
- Also available in seven piece set (#1271ST) with plastic roll pouch.
- Count: 1
- Size: 1-1/2"
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
Quality 5 star :50% ( 1 ) 3 star :50% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
2 Item(s)per pageNot so sharp as received Review by Rickk
Like most arch punches I have ever received, the cutting profile was poor. The angle was too blunt to effectively cut. I reshaped the cutting nose on a grinder to more of a hollow grind, then honed the edge with 300 grit sandpaper, and it cuts much better now. For the price it was certainly worth it. Pros: Works Effectively Best Uses: Small Projects I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )