- What's Included
- GENERAL TOOLS CALIPER DIAL PLASTIC 6" INCH
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductOur Plastic Dial Calipers offer precision measurements at affordable prices, making them a great choice for hobbyists and do-it-yourselfers. This inch-reading caliper has a fiberglass-reinforced plastic body which allows for accurate reading of inside, outside, depth and step measurements. The easy-to-read dial is color coded to highlight graduations in both .01-inch and 1/64-inch, and features a no-glare lens cover. In addition, the Plastic Dial Caliper is marked with inch and millimeter graduations on the bar scale and a fractional conversion table on the reverse side.
- Features & Specs
- Inch-reading, direct dial caliper.
- For inside, outside, step and depth measurements.
- Dial is color coded to deliver both .01 and 1/64 graduations.
- Bar scale is graduated in inches and millimeters.
- Easy-to-read dial with adjustable bezel and no-glare lens.
- Extendable depth gage for use in slots and small holes.
- Free-wheeling friction roller advances and retracts slide.
- Fractional conversion table printed on reverse side.
- Made of plastic.
- Length: 6"
- Weight: 0.25 lb
No reviews have been found