- What's Included
- GENERAL TOOLS CALIPER DIAL PLASTIC 6" THOUSAND
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductOur Plastic Dial Calipers offer precision measurements at affordable prices, making them a great choice for hobbyists and do-it-yourselfers. This thousandths-reading caliper features a no-glare dial for accurate readings of inside, outside, depth and step measurements. The slide is easily advanced and retracted with a free-wheeling thumb roller, and the 6 bar scale is marked with 1/10 and 1mm graduations for guaranteed accuracy. Crafted with pride in the U.S.A.
- Features & Specs
- Thousandths-reading, single revolution dial caliper.
- For inside, outside, step and depth measurements.
- Dial is marked with .001 graduations.
- Single revolution of dial is .100.
- Bar scale is graduated in 1/10 and 1mm graduations.
- Easy-to-read dial with adjustable bezel and no-glare lens.
- Extendable depth gage for use in slots and small holes.
- Free-wheeling friction roller advances and retracts slide.
- Length: 6"
- Weight: 0.25 lb
No reviews have been found