- What's Included
- GENERAL TOOLS GAUGE WIRE FROM 0 TO 36
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Wire Gage helps you to accurately determine the thickness of American Standard wire from 0 to 36. The Gage works with all non-ferrous wires, metals and rods such as copper, brass and aluminum. This heavy duty tool is made from hardened and tempered steel, and is stamped with wire sizes on the front and their decimal equivalents on the back.
- Features & Specs
- American Standard Wire Gage with range from 0 to 36.
- Works with non-ferrous wires, metals and rods such as copper, aluminum and brass.
- Heavy gage hardened and tempered steel with a satin finish.
- Gage sizes are stamped on front; decimal equivalents are stamped on back.
- 3-1/4 diameter; 3/32 thick.
- Diameter: 3-1/4"
- Thickness: 3/32"
- Weight: 0.25 lb
Quality 5 star :100% ( 3 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
3 Item(s)per pageThe gage works very accurately Review by BuzzGood Quality Review by JBDoes what I need! Review by Brian
I'm using it in antique electronic work to identify wire sizes for old wiring that has no markings. Of course you can use math to figure out what it should be but why not use this tool to double check it? Pros: Strong, Lightweight Best Uses: Small Projects, Home Repair I would describe myself as: 'Avid Do-It-Yourselfer'(Posted on )