- What's Included
- GENERAL TOOLS DRILL GUIDE ACCUDRILL
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe AccuDrill Precision Drill Guide adds a whole new level of accuracy to your standard power drill. The AccuDrill is great for angle drilling, doweling, plug cutting and even edge sanding. With the easy-to-use protractor scale, you can adjust the Drill Guide in 5 degree increments from 0-45 degrees, left and right. In addition, V-Guides on the base permit drilling through dowel or other rounded stock. Attaches to all 3/8-inches and 1/2-inches power drills. Folds for tool-box storage.
- Features & Specs
- For use with 3/8 and 1/2 power drills.
- Includes 3/8 capacity chuck with key.
- Protractor scale adjusts body from 0-45 degrees left and right, in 5 degree increments.
- V-Guides for drilling through rounded stock or dowel.
- Positive stop for accurate drill depth.
- Centering channel on base for edge drilling.
- Includes 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8" Brad Point Bits
- Folds flat for storage.
- 7-1/2" max plunge depth
- Chuck Capacity: 3/8"
- Plunge depth, max: 7-1/2"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
No reviews have been found