- What's Included
- GENERAL TOOLS GAUGE DEPTH / ANGLE 6" LONG
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe easy-to-use Depth and Angle Gage allows you to accurately measure and mark the outside, inside and sloped angles of a surface. The hardened steel base is grooved on both sides to deliver accurate setting of the ruler at 30, 45 and 60 degree angles. The rule can also be used as a depth gage for measuring small holes and slots.
- Features & Specs
- For measuring and marking outside, inside and sloped angles.
- Base is grooved at 30, 45 and 60 degree angles on both sides for precise setting of ruler.
- Rule can be used as a depth gage for measuring small holes and slots.
- Protractor-style markings on both sides of base.
- 6" x 1/4" etched stainless steel rule is graduated in 32nds and 64ths.
- Spring-tension nut holds rule securely in position.
- 2-1/2" hardened steel base.
- Conforms to government specifications GGG-G-17b.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Weight: 0.2 lb
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pagenice tool!!!!! Review by spanky 1
I purchased this to set the strike plate on dead bolt locks, it works great. just install deadbolt, turn to lock position, set gauge to outer edge of lock bolt, unlock, open door, put gauge back on jamb,set strike plate in position, mark, install strike plate, perfect fit every time!! Pros: Works Effectively, Lightweight, Strong Cons: None Best Uses: Small Projects, Home Repair, Large Projects I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )