- What's Included
- GENERAL TOOLS CALIPER OUTSIDE 10" INCH
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductAn Outside Caliper can be a useful measurement transfer tool when working with round stock or oddly shaped materials. The forged steel legs feature hardened points for precise marking of the work piece. Outside Calipers are frequently used in conjunction with our Precision Rulers for the most accurate measurement transfer.
- Features & Specs
- Outside Caliper has 10 legs and a 10 jaw capacity.
- For transferring measurements of round stock or oddly shaped pieces.
- Hardened and tempered bow springs assure uniform tension without side play.
- Adjusting screw has self-seating washer and nut for quick adjustments.
- Legs made from special caliper steel with hardened measurement points.
- Conforms to government specifications GGG-C-95.
- Jaw Capacity: 10"
- Weight: 0.5 lb
No reviews have been found