- What's Included
- GENERAL TOOLS CALIPER INSIDE 10-11/16" INCH
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductInside Calipers are used to gauge the inner diameter of an opening and then transfer that measurement to a ruler. The forged steel legs feature hardened points for precise marking of the work piece. Inside Calipers are frequently used in conjunction with our Precision Rulers for the most accurate measurement transfer.
- Features & Specs
- Inside Caliper has 10 legs and 10-11/16 jaw capacity.
- For gauging inner diameters and transferring measurements to a ruler.
- Hardened and tempered bow springs assure uniform tension without side play.
- Adjusting screw has self-seating washer and nut for quick adjustments.
- Legs made from special caliper steel with hardened measurement points.
- Conforms to government specifications GGG-C-95.
- Jaw Capacity: 10-11/16"
- Weight: 0.5 lb
No reviews have been found