- What's Included
- GENERAL TOOLS PLUMB BOB 12OZ BRASS
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductGenerals professional quality Brass Plumb Bobs have been a staple of the masonry, carpentry and surveying industries for more than 50 years. Centerless ground and balanced to precision tolerances, these lacquered and polished Plumb Bobs afford only the most exact plumb lines. The tools hardened steel point is accurate to within 1/100 and is easily replaceable. We offer seven distinct sizes of Plumb Bob, each of which conforms to U.S. government manufacturing specifications.
- Features & Specs
- 12oz Plumb Bob.
- Professional quality and durability.
- Used in masonry, carpentry and surveying.
- Machined of solid brass; fully polished and lacquered.
- Removable self-centering cord cap accepts 5/64 braided cord.
- Replaceable hardened steel point.
- Conforms to government specifications GGG-P-501e.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Weight: 1 lb
No reviews have been found