- What's Included
- GENERAL TOOLS MIRROR INSPECTION MAGNETIC BASE
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductOur Magnetic Base Inspection Mirror is frequently used by machinists to observe the backside of a work piece while it is being milled, tooled or drilled. The 3-1/2 x 2-inches oblong mirror provides crystal clear reflections and is adjustable via two universal joints to provide an optimal viewing angle. The powerful magnetic base will clamp firmly to any ferrous metal and is great for use with industrial machinery.
- Features & Specs
- An observation and inspection tool for use in machine shops or with industrial equipment.
- Oblong 3-1/2 x 2 inspection mirror.
- Allows an operator to view the backside of a work piece while machining.
- Can also act as a rear- or side-view mirror on industrial equipment.
- Powerful magnet attaches firmly to ferrous metals.
- Dual wing-nut-adjustable ball joints allow angle adjustments of the mirror.
- Mirror Width: 2"
- Mirror Length: 3-1/2"
- Weight: 0.6 lb
No reviews have been found