- What's Included
- GENERAL TOOLS VICE PIN SINGLE END SET 4PC
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductSingle End Pin Vises are great for holding small tools such as drill bits, taps and reamers. In addition, the bodies are hollow to allow the Pin Vises to be used with long rods or wire. Each Pin Vise features a hardened steel collet with a unique jaw capacity for use with varying tool sizes. This four piece set includes our entire selection of Single End Pin Vises with collet sizes ranging from 0 to 0.187-inches.
- Features & Specs
- Set of four Single End Pin Vises.
- Great for holding small tools, wire and metal rods.
- Used in model making, electronics and jewelry repair.
- Includes four distinct collet sizes:
- 0 to 0.055
- 0.025 to 0.075
- 0.045 to 0.125
- 0.110 to 0.187
- Adjustable collet is made from hardened tool steel.
- Nickel-plated body is hollow to allow use with wire and rods.
- Locking screw chuck holds tool firmly in place.
- Conforms to government specifications GGG-V-412a.
- Sizes: 0" to 0.187"
- Weight: 0.35 lb
No reviews have been found