- What's Included
- HIT HOIST LEVER 1/4 TON 5'
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductHIT Lever hoists have a rugged contruction and a cover to protect the gear case and the brake equipment. The drop forged and heat treated alloy hooks are equipped with safety latches to ensure safety at all times. The steel handle rotates 360 degrees for operation in any posistion. The chain is made from high quality alloy steel and has been specially heat treated for high breaking stress and durability. This hoist has been tested 1.5 times its rated capacity.
- Features & Specs
- Designed for construction and industrial lifting and pulling applications.
- Rugged steel body construction, lightweight, compact and portable.
- Powder coat painted to protect against rust and corrosion.
- High Tensile alloy steel chain is heat treated for safety and low-wear.
- Shock resistant gear case and brake cover.
- Safe and reliable mechanical break is designed to work trouble-free.
- The two forged hooks are designed to bend slowly to warn of overload.
- Each HIT lever hoist is load tested to 1.5 times of rated load. Meets OSHA and AMSE/ANSI HST-3M and B30.21 standards. TUV Rheinland approved.
- Capacity: 1/4 Ton
- Standard Lift: 5 Feet
- Net Weight: 4.40 lbs
- Weight: 4.95 lbs
No reviews have been found