- What's Included
- 3-1/2" Round Head Framing Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 5 Year Limited WarrantyThis is a pnuematic nailer that uses 2-inch to 3-1/2-inch plastic collated framing nails. It only weighs at 7.5 pounds. The NR90AES has an ideal power-to-weight ratio for driving performance in the toughest materials. This nailer has great durability and reliability with a forward-thinking design. It features a Selective Actuation which allows the user to switch from sequential to contact fire with the flip of a switch. The tool-free depth of drive dial gives convenience when using varying materials. It has a two-piece anodized aluminum magazine that makes repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense. The two-step nail loading makes fastener replenishments quick and easy, reducing downtime. The hardened claw tip on the nailer reduces wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when
- Features & Specs
- 7.5 lbs, one of lightest round head framing nailers in its class
- Exceptionally well balanced making it easier to use with less end user fatigue
- Superior power, drives 2" - 3-1/2" fasteners into engineered lumber
- Selective actuation, allows for either sequential or "bump" fire nailing with a simple flip of a switch for tool-less transitions
- Two-piece anodized aluminum magazine, adds flexibility since either the magazine or mounting bracket can be repaired minimizing expense and eliminating unnecessary replacements
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment, provides simplicity and flexibility for flush or countersunk drives into varying material
- Vibration isolation pads, mounted on the nose improve magazine and tool life
- Two step nail loading minimizes disruption, simply slide the nails into the magazine and pull back the feeder without the need for lock-out
- Fastener Type: Full Round Head, Plastic Strip Collation
- Magazine Angle: 21 Degrees
- Fastener Length Capacity: 2" - 3-1/2"
- Fastener Diameter Range: 0.113" to 0.148"
- Magazine Capacity (0.131"): 64
- Magazine Loading: Rear
- Air Inlet: 3/8" NPT Thread
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Depth Setting: Tool-Less
- Actuation: Selective
- Length: 18-3/16"
- Width: 4-29/32"
- Height: 12-11/16"
- Actual Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Weight: 12 lbs
No reviews have been found