- What's Included
Warranty: 1 Year Limited WarrantyThe ET1125C 24-Hour Electronic Time Switches enable a program to be repeated on a daily basis. These time switches provide dependable and uncomplicated performance, plus to-the-minute programming for accurate load control and reduced energy costs. Up to 28 setpoints or events can be preset to automatically repeat. The program can be disabled at any time by placing the time switch in the Manual operating mode. Control buttons provide manual control of each circuit independently, regardless of the operating mode. All models come with two industrial-grade AAA alkaline batteries to provide time keeping and automatic carryover for a minimum of 3 years. The batteries are easily replaced in the field and do not require removing the time switch mechanism or field wiring. Each time switch is housed in a lockable enclosure to protect against vandalism and unauthorized tampering.
- Features & Specs
- Enables to be programmed on a daily basis.
- Up to 28 setpoitns or events can be preset automatically.
- NEMA 1 Metal Housing
- Selectable SPST, DPST or Pulsed Operation
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings Time
- Perfect for Parking Lots, Billboard, Commercial, Outdoor, and Utility Outdoor Lighting.
- Type 1 Gray Painted
- Minumum ON/OFF 1 Minute
- Maximum ON/OFF 23 hours 59 minutes
- Input Voltage of 120, 208, 240, or 277.
- Part Number: ET1125C
- Circuits: 2
- Switch: SPST
- Clock Volts AC: 120, 208, 240, 277
- AMP Rating: 30
- HP Rating: 1HP/2HP
- Enclosure: Type 1
- Weight: 2.95 lbs
No reviews have been found