- What's Included
- Irwin Industrial Tools 512QCN Next Generation 12-Inch Clamp and Spreader
Warranty: Limited Lifetime WarrantyA new and improved version of the original Quick Grip one of Irwins best selling clamps Since not every workpiece has perfectly even edges, the SL300 adds a swivel jaw that conforms to angled surfaces and combats the inevitable flexing that occurs with resin clamps. It also features a springloaded, quickchange screw that makes it easy to reverse the smaller endpiece and transform the clamp to its other function: a highperformance spreader. The screw also eliminates rattle in the end jaw. A heavyduty IBeam Bar allows you to apply 300 lbs. of clamping pressure with minimal bending and flexing. All these improvements come without any added weight, so the clamp retains its chief benefit: simple onehanded operation.Additional features: QuickRelease trigger provides fast positioning and maximum hand comfort. Hightech Resin construction for lightweight and a long clamp life. Heattreated, black oxide carbon steel I Beam Bar for extreme durability. Protective Resin jaw pads are removable. Patented locking swivel jaw locks/unlocks with a flip of a switch.
- Features & Specs
- Patented locking swivel jaw locks/unlocks with a flip of a switch
- 3 1/2 Inch Throat Depth
- Removable pads
- Quick change screw
- I Beam Bar
- A heavy-duty I-Beam Bar allows you to apply 300 lbs. of clamping pressure with minimal bending and flexing.
- Heat-treated, black oxide carbon steel I-Beam Bar for extreme durability.
- Converts quickly to a spreader.
- Part Number: 512QCN
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Weight: 2.3lbs
- Weight: 2 lbs
No reviews have been found