- What's Included
- JET 10-20 Plus Benchtop Sander
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 5 Year WarrantyThe JET 628900 1 HP 10-20 Plus Variable Speed 1,700 RPM 10-inch Benchtop Sander is compact benchtop sander from JET may be small on size, but it's big on performance. The powerful 1HP motor will sand boards up to 3" thick and 20" wide; while the aluminum sanding drum is self-cooling to protect the sanding surface from heat damage. Whether you are a hobbyist or a craftsman who is just tight on shop space, this workhorse is sure to solve your sanding needs.
- Features & Specs
- Infinitely variable-speed control produces the ultimate finish at a rate from 0 to 12 feet per minute and prevents machine overload
- Patented conveyor belt TRACKERS dramatically reduce the need for manual belt adjustments
- Large hand wheel Precision-machined and balanced extruded aluminum drum is self-cooling to protect the surface being sanded from heat-damage for easy adjustment
- Precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed and no-give power feed belt provide a constant smooth sanding action for better results
- Quick paper change for less downtime and more productivity
- 104 pounds
- Adjustable drum height and downward pressure feature virtually eliminates snipe
- Cast-iron handwheel adjusts height at 1/16" per turn for precise sanding thickness control
- Patented abrasive take-up fasteners make changing abrasives quick and easy
- On/off switch with overload protection is front-mounted for operator's convenience
- One feed and one drive motor for superior sanding control
- Continuous-duty, 1HP motor is designed for heavier use for longer periods of time
- 20" wide capacity for sanding larger surfaces
- Style: Benchtop
- Maximum Board Width: 20 (2 passes)
- Minimum Board Length: 2 "
- Maximum Board Thickness: 3 "
- Minimum Board Thickness: 1/32 "
- Drum Diameter: 5 "
- Drum Length: 10 "
- Drum Speed: 1700 RPM
- Conveyor Speed: 0 - 12 SFPM
- Conveyor Motor: 43 in.-lbs. torque, direct drive, dc
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4 "
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115 V
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Weight: 104 lbs
No reviews have been found