- What's Included
- JET Benchtop 10" Table Saw
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 5 Year WarrantyIf you're looking for a jobsite saw that's both powerful and portable, look no further than the all-new JET B3NCH 10" Jobsite Table Saw with stand. This table saw features a 15 Amp soft start motor, 25" right rip capacity, a riving knife and anti-kickback pawls for added safety, and a heavy-duty folding stand with wheels for quick setup and portability. Weighing in at just under 100lbs, this powerhouse brings the stability of a stationary table saw to your jobsite, then rolls away when you're done.
- Features & Specs
- Easy folding stand for convenient storage, quick setup and portability on the job site
- Rubber hand grips on each end of the table allow you to conveniently carry without stand
- Unique base design allows for adequate tool storage on the job site
- Heavy Duty 15 Amp motor with soft start
- Large telescoping extension wing provides a wide 25" ripping capacity
- Unique dust shroud design enhances dust and chip removal
- Aluminum extruded rails ensure a square fence and sliding precision
- Rear extension provides out feed support and keeps the work piece flat
- New riving knife system complies with UL standards and prevents kickback
- Convenient push button arbor lock allows for easy and quick blade change
- Quick-lock fence slides smoothly and locks securely for accurate cuts
- Blade Diameter: 10 "
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8 "
- Arbor Speed: 4000 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3 1/8 "
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2_ "
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 25 "
- Table Size with Standard Extension (L x W): 30 1/4 x 21 25/32 "
- Table Size without Extension (L x W): 24 x 21 25/32 "
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 2_ "
- Motor Voltage: 120 V
- Motor Current: 15 A
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Model Number: JBTS-10MJS
- Net Weight: 105
- Weight: 104.72 lbs
No reviews have been found