- What's Included
- JET JDS-12B: 12" Bench Disc Sander less DC
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 5 Year WarrantyFor people tight on shop space who already have a dust collector, this heavy-duty 12-inch disc sander for the benchtop is an ideal choice. It has a 1-horsepower, totally enclosed, fan-cooled motor. There's also a built-in impellor that aids in dust collection and a 4-inch dust port. For shops that don't already have a dust collector, or for people who can't ever seem to remember to hook it up for a quick sanding job, a dust collection filter can be purchased separately and added on. The sander has a hefty steel disc, with a manual brake for quickly slowing it down and stopping. You also get a generous cast-iron table that tilts from 90 to 45 degrees, along with a miter gauge and circle jig. All in all, this is a great sander at a great price that will provide a long life of service in your shop.
- Features & Specs
- Built-in dust impeller connects to canister filter to provide virtually dust-free sanding
- Canister filter efficiently filters particles down to 2 microns (Optional)
- Built-in dust collection means no need to set-up a separate collection system
- Heavy-duty steel sanding disc for even sanding
- Disc brake quickly slows disc for operator's protection
- Tilting table has positive stops at 45 and 90 for sanding flat pieces or mitered angles
- Powerful 1HP motor will sand even the toughest wood
- Style: Benchtop
- Disc Diameter: 12 "
- Disc Table Size (L x W): 9 3/4 x 16 3/8 "
- Disc Table Tilt: 15 up, 45 down
- Impeller Diameter: 9 x 1 13/16 "
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4 "
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115 / 230 V
- Prewired Voltage: 115 V
- Motor Current: 10 / 5 A
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Model Number: JDS-12B
- Net Weight: 104 pound
- H x W x L : 18.7" x 18.5" x 19"
- Weight: 104 lbs
No reviews have been found