- What's Included
- JET JSG-96OS, 6" x 48" Belt / 9" Disc Sander with Open Stand, 3/4HP 1Ph, 115V
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 5 Year WarrantyThis is a Jet 708596K Combination 9 Disc, 6x48 Belt Sander with Stand. A powerful 3/4HP motor powers both sanders with plenty of strength to finish even the most demanding applications. The belt sander platen features a graphite sheet which helps the unit run cooler giving the machine and the belt a longer lifespan. A 4-inch dust port on the back allows the dust from the belt and the disc to be collected with one hose. A convenient single tracking adjustment knob features a quick lock handle to keep the belt from drifting off track while its running. Quick change belt tension lever.
- Features & Specs
- Large cast iron table has preset stops at 90 and 45 to let you use the belt sander vertically, horizontally or anywhere in between
- EXCLUSIVE dual thumbscrew belt tracking adjustment locks to keep belt on track during use
- Graphite covered steel platen runs cooler increasing machine and belt life
- Specially designed belt guard allows full use of the 6" belt width and length
- Drive drum is rubber-coated for a better grip on the sanding belt resulting in less slippage
- Tracking adjustment knob with quick-lock handle keeps belt on track during use
- Quick-release belt tension lever makes belt changes fast and easy
- Quick-lock dust cover allows fast disc changes
- Single 4" dust port on the back of the base collects dust effectively from both the belt and disc
- Powerful 3/4HP motor easily handles the toughest sanding operations
- Built-in handles for easier portability
- Heavy-duty steel open-style stand provides solid support
- Belt Size (L x W): 48 x 6 "
- Belt Speed: 2258 sfpm
- Belt Table Size (L x W): 11 x 5 1/2 "
- Belt Table Tilt: 10 up, 45 down
- Disc Diameter: 9 "
- Disc Speed: 1725 RPM
- Disc Table Size (L x W): 12 x 7 1/2 "
- Disc Table Tilt: 10 up, 45 down
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4 "
- Motor Power: _ HP
- Motor Voltage: 115 V
- Motor Current: 11A
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Overall Dimensions: 16 x 29 x 28-1/2(not including legs)
- Net Weight: 159 pounds
- Weight: 159 lbs
No reviews have been found