- What's Included
- G-6DC, 6" x 48" Belt / 12" Disc Sander, 1-1/2HP, 1Ph 115/230V
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 5 Year WarrantyThis 6" x 48" Belt/12" Disc combination sanding machine is a real workhorse. You can use the belt either horizontally or vertically and can be locked at any angle in between. There are two sanding tables and both have mitre gauge slots and positive stops at 90 and 45 degrees. The belt tracking adjustments have exclusive dual thumb screws and are easy to use. Power is delivered by a 1-1/2 hp 115/230 Volt motor, prewired 115V, that will eat wood all day long. The uint sits on a dust box that has a 4" dust port to hook up to a dust collection system. Belt speed is 2,500 SFPM and Disc speed is 1,725 SFPM. Designed for heavy use. Shown with optional stand.
- Features & Specs
- Two precision-ground cast iron tables have positive stops at 90 and 45 for sanding flat pieces or mitered angles; allows belt sander to be used vertically, horizontally or anywhere in-between
- EXCLUSIVE dual thumbscrew belt tracking adjustment locks to keep belt on track during use
- Graphite covered steel platen runs cooler increasing machine and belt life
- Specially designed belt guard allows full use of the 6" belt width and length
- Drive drum is rubber-coated for a better grip on the sanding belt resulting in less slippage
- Tracking adjustment knob with quick-lock handle keeps belt on track during use
- Quick-release belt tension lever makes belt changes fast and easy
- Quick-lock dust cover allows fast disc changes
- Single 4" dust port on the back of the base collects dust effectively from both the belt and disc
- Powerful 1-1/2HP motor easily handles the toughest sanding operations
- Built-in handles for easier portability
- Belt Size (L x W): 48 x 6 "
- Belt Speed: 2500 sfpm
- Belt Table Size (L x W): 12 1/2 x 7 "
- Belt Table Tilt: 20 up, 45 down
- Disc Diameter: 12 "
- Disc Speed: 1725 RPM
- Disc Table Size (L x W): 16 1/2 x 10 "
- Disc Table Tilt: 25 up, 45 down
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4 "
- Motor Power: 1_ HP
- Motor Voltage: 115 / 230 V
- Motor Current: 12 / 6 A
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Model Number: JSG-6DC
- Net Weight: 215 pounds
- Weight: 215 lbs
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageessential to rapid production Review by renaissance-man
This tool is invaluable for my work as a product designer. Working in teams on rapid prototypes in foam and wood, this machine was the most necessary and among 4 or 5 other industrial belt sanders in our shop, this was the tool with a line for it. You are able to set each table at a different angle and basically perform 2 operations at once without starting up another machine and making a new mess of your material. Pros: Sands Smoothly, Good Balance, Easy Belt Change, Good Belt Tracking, Powerful I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )