- What's Included
- JET JSG-6DCK, 6" x 48" Belt / 12" Disc Sander with Open Stand
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 5 Year WarrantyJet's disk-and-belt-sander combination brings professional-quality sanding to any shop setting. Set on an open steel stand, both tools run off a center-balanced, fully encased induction motor that's prewired for 115-volt outlets. The 1-1/2 horsepower motor delivers plenty of power for most loads and applications. We appreciate the convenience of a single 4-inch dust chute that comes pretty close to meeting the manufacturer's claim of collecting 95% of removed material.The 6-by-48-inch belt sander cycles at 2,500 sfpm and can be adjusted to operate both vertically and horizontally, and the cast-iron, miter-slotted table tilts to accommodate almost any sanding application. Unique thumbscrews make tracking adjustments quick, easy, and fairly consistent. The Jet sports a graphite platen to reduce heat and help increase belt life. The 12-inch disk sander removes material quickly with little vibration and, like the belt sander, features a pivoting cast-iron table with a miter slot. Both tables have positive stops at 45 and 90 degrees. We appreciate the pad-lockable start button that comes standard on all big Jet tools and prevents accidental start-up and unauthorized use. ""Amazon""
- Features & Specs
- Two precision-ground cast iron tables have positive stops at 90 and 45 for sanding flat pieces or mitered angles; allows belt sander to be used vertically, horizontally or anywhere in-between
- EXCLUSIVE dual thumbscrew belt tracking adjustment locks to keep belt on track during use
- Graphite covered steel platen runs cooler increasing machine and belt life
- Specially designed belt guard allows full use of the 6" belt width and length
- Drive drum is rubber-coated for a better grip on the sanding belt resulting in less slippage
- Tracking adjustment knob with quick-lock handle keeps belt on track during use
- Quick-release belt tension lever makes belt changes fast and easy
- Quick-lock dust cover allows fast disc changes
- Single 4" dust port on the back of the base collects dust effectively from both the belt and disc
- Powerful 1-1/2HP motor easily handles the toughest sanding operations
- Built-in handles for easier portability
- Heavy-duty steel open-style stand provides solid support
- Belt Size (L x W): 48 x 6 "
- Belt Speed: 2500 sfpm
- Belt Table Size (L x W): 12 1/2 x 7 "
- Belt Table Tilt: 20 up, 45 down
- Disc Diameter: 12 "
- Disc Speed: 1725 RPM
- Disc Table Size (L x W): 16 1/2 x 10 "
- Disc Table Tilt: 25 up, 45 down
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4 "
- Motor Power: 1_ HP
- Motor Voltage: 115 / 230 V
- Motor Current: 12 / 6 A
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Model Number: JSG-6DCK
- Net Weight: 243 pounds
- Weight: 243 lbs
No reviews have been found