- What's Included
- KING ELECTRIC HEATER ELECTRIC MULTI WATT
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: 5 Year Limited WarrantyThe KBP is an excellent choice for a garage or shop heater; it easily has the capacity to heat a large space. It has a flow through design which means it pulls the air from the back of the heater and discharges out the front for efficient air movement. This is a rugged heater with quality components that is suitable for commercial applications as well. It comes standard with a 3-position switch and an accurate built in thermostat that has degrees on the label for precise temperature control. Also comes with fan delay to help dissipate the heat from the elements. This heater can be used as a portable by purchasing the -K1 (120 Volt) or -K2 (240 Volt) accessory kit.
- Features & Specs
- Bimetallic limit turns the element off if an ovr temperature condition occurs and automatically resets when the normal temperature returns.
- Fan / Heat / Off Switch: 3-position switch provides heating and summer fan only operation. The DPST off switch provides a "positive off" that disconnects all ungrounded conductors. Not available in 480V and 3 Phase models.
- Fan delay.
- Universal Mounting Bracket: Combination ceiling/wall/floor bracket is included with every heater.
- Powder coated finish.
- Multiple wattage selection.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Pic-A-Watt Heating Element: Exclusive King multi-tap element allows field adjustment to several wattages at time of installation. Steel sheath elements of various resistance are copper brazed to steel plate fins producing a multi-wattage heating element.
- Unit Bearing Motor: Permanently lubricated cast iron 4 pole motor with 20 cc of oil. Enclosed rotor provides long lasting trouble free operation. Thermally protected, 1300 RPM.
- Built-in Thermostat: Single pole factory installed hydraulic capillary tube thermostat with precision heating control. Operating range 40 F to 90 F.
- Auto-Reset Thermal Limit Control: Heater shuts off when over temperature conditions exist and automatically resets when the normal operating temperature returns.
- Exterior: Textured Acrylic Powder Coating provides an attractive durable finish in almond color.
- Dimensions: 13 1/2-InchH x 10-InchW x 11 1/2-InchD
- Voltage: 240 (208 approved)
- Phase: 1
- Wattage Range: 5770, 4750, 3800, 2850, 1900, 950
- CFM: 270
- Max Amps: 24
- Weight: 24.8 lbs
No reviews have been found