- What's Included
- KLEIN PLIER CRIMPER CUTTER STRIPPER
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Klein 1001 multi-purpose tool has two wire cutters and is able to cut and strip 8-22 AWG solid and 10-26 AWG standard wire. The tool can cleanly shear bolds and has a pivot nut for tension adjustment.
- Features & Specs
- Two wire cuttersone at tip, the other halfway back near stripping holesdouble the utility of this tool.
- Crimps 7-8 mm insulated and non-insulated terminals, lugs and splices.
- Cuts and strips 8-22 AWG solid and 10-26 AWG stranded wire.
- Cleanly shears bolts.
- Pivot nut adjusts tension.
- Left- and right-hand wire-looping holes near tip.
- Full-sized, plastic-covered cushioned handles for comfort.
- Wire cutter in nose and below pivot.
- Crimping dies color-coded for easy identification.
- Bolt Size: 4-40, 6-32, 8-32, 10-24, 10-32
- Handle Color: Red
- Overall Length: 8-1/2"
- Strips and Cuts: 10-26 AWG,8-22 AWG Solid
- Weight: .47 lbs
- Weight: 0.6 lb
No reviews have been found