- What's Included
- KLEIN PLIER CRIMPER CUTTER
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Klein 1005 crimping and cutting tool is designed to crimp insulated and non- insulated 10 to 22 AWG solderless terminals and connectors. They have a tapered nose for confined spaces and a contoured thumb area for additional comfort and positive feel.
- Features & Specs
- Designed to crimp insulated and non-insulated 10 to 22 AWG solderless terminals and connectors.
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces.
- Contoured thumb area for additional comfort and positive feel.
- Specially hardened cutter.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Handle Color: Red/Black
- Overall Length: 9-3/4"
- Weight: .84 lbs
- Weight: 1 lb
No reviews have been found