- What's Included
- KLEIN CUTTER OFFSET AVIATION SNIP
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductDesigned to cut up to 18 gauge cold rolled steel metal the Klein 2102S offsetaviation snips are constructed with a forged and heat treated steel blades for improving strength and tool durability. For more cutting applications the snips have the ability to cut 22-Gauge stainless steel sheet metal. and the contoured plastic handles provide the user with increased comfort and control for cutting in tight curves.
- Features & Specs
- Offset blades keep user's hand above material being cut and flow material away from the blades.
- Forged and heat treated steel blades for strength and durability.
- Cuts up to 18 gauge cold-rolled sheet metal and 22 gauge stainless steel sheet metal.
- Spring-loaded for self-opening action.
- Latch keeps jaws closed when not in use.
- Heavy gauge handles for extra strength.
- Contoured plastic handles are comfortable and color-coded by cutting pattern.
- Cutting Pattern: offset straight
- Color Code: Yellow
- Cut Length: 1-1/2-Inch
- Overall Length: 9-1/2-Inch
- Weight: 1.05 lbs
Quality 4 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageLike a hot knife through butter Review by lukee from down under