- What's Included
- KLEIN NUT DRIVER 1/4" HEX MAGNETIC
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductSince 1857, the company operated by Mathias Klein and his descendants to the fifth generation, has grown and developed along with the telecommunications and electrical industries where Klein pliers first found major usages. Today, Klein tools Incorporated represents much more than Klein pliers. The company's product line has broadened to include virtually every major type of hand tool used in construction, electronics, mining and general industry in addition to the electrical and telecommunications fields. Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product. The Klein 610-1/4M nut driver has a hollow shaft that is designed with a Rare Earth magnetic tip and also has work on bolt applications
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Hollow shaft design with Rare Earth magnetic tip.
- Hollow shaft facilitates work on bolt applications.
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort.
- Handle end is color coded for easy identification.
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor.
- Chrome-plated shaft helps prevent corrosion.
- Color Code: Red
- Hex Size: 1/4-Inch
- Overall Length: 3-1/2-Inch
- Shank Length: 1-1/2-Inch
- Weight: 0.15 lb
No reviews have been found