- What's Included
- KLEIN CUTTER CABLE 32" 1-3/4" JAW
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductSince 1857, the company operated by Mathias Klein and his descendants to the fifth generation, has grown and developed along with the telecommunications and electrical industries where Klein pliers first found major usages. Today, Klein Tools, Inc. represents much more than Klein pliers. The company's product line has broadened to include virtually every major type of hand tool used in construction, electronics, mining, and general industry in addition to the electrical and telecommunications fields. Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product. The Klein 63045 cable cutter is lightweight yet very efficient and has exceptionally strong fiberglass handles with heavy vinyl grips for the best comfort and least slip while cutting objects.
- Features & Specs
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Lightweight, yet efficient shear-type cable cutters.
- Replaceable hook-jaw blades grab and hold cable while shear-cutting action makes clean cuts.
- Exceptionally strong fiberglass handles with heavy vinyl grips for comfort and slip resistance.
- Heavy-duty pins in head serve as blade-stops.
- Jaws are forged tool steel with black-oxide finish for long life.
- Beveled tips assure positive mating, and hinge on a rugged bolt with a pin-set nut to maintain proper blade tension.
- Make a clean, even cut for ease in fitting lugs and terminals.
- Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR.
- MCM Cable-Cutting Maximum Capacity: 1000 Copper, 1200 Aluminum
- Overall Length: 32-Inch
- Cutting Capacity: Soft Cable: 1-3/4-Inch (44 mm)
- Weight: 7.3 lbs
No reviews have been found