- What's Included
- KLEIN PLIER CUTTER CABLE RATCHETING
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Klein Ratcheting Cable Cutter offers greater cutting power with clean and precise cuts. The high-leverage ratchet mechanism allows for single-handed cutting of copper cables up to 400 MCM and aluminum and multi-conductor cables up to 600 MCM. A patented two-step ratchet mechanism requires fewer strokes per cut. The highlight of 63060, is a quick release that opens the blades fluently in every cutting position. The reason for this is that it allows for removal of the cable before making a whole cut. The precision ratcheting mechanism holds the cable tight and allows rapid, straight cuts with the slightest effort. Hardened steel cutting blades provide lasting strength, sharpness, and long life expectancy. Plastic covered handles with hand guards are added for comfort and firm grip. The compact, lightweight tool can be locked in a closed position for easy transport. This cable cutter is not designed for cutting steel.
- Features & Specs
- Cleanly cuts copper up to 400 MCM, as well as aluminum and multi-conductor cables up to 600 MCM.
- Unique ratchet action holds cable tight and allows rapid, straight cuts with minimum effort.
- Hold-open spring speeds cutting action.
- Quick-release lever opens blade at anytime during operation.
- Large, finger-formed handles have limit guards and plastic covering for comfort.
- Compact, lightweight tool can be locked in closed position for pouch carrying.
- Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR.
- Handle Color: Red
- Maximum Cable Cutting Capacity: 400 copper, 600 aluminum and multi-conductor
- Overall Length: 10-Inch
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
No reviews have been found