- What's Included
- KLEIN SCREWDRIVER SQUARE RECESS TIP
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductInternal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor. Patented Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver and size. Full hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications. Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance. Handle end is also color coded for easy identification. Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort. Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
- Features & Specs
- Color-coded handle ends with Tip-Ident for quick and easy identification.
- Round shank with Robertson tip for square-recess screws.
- Chrome plated shank for corrosion resistance.
- Cushion-grip handle for greater torque and comfort.
- Works on most combination head receptacle, switch and panel screws.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Point Size: No. 2
- Color Code: red
- Shank Length: 8" (203 mm)
- Overall Length: 12-1/4" (311 mm)
- Weight (Lbs): 0.4
- Weight: 0.3 lb
No reviews have been found