- What's Included
- KLEIN SCREWDRIVER CONDUIT FITTING
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductHooded-blade design keeps tip from slipping out of screws, especially when tightening hard-to-reach screws like those in conduit fittings. Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort. Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
- Features & Specs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Hooded-blade design keeps tip from slipping out of screws, especially when tightening hard-to-reach conduit fittings.
- Thicker hood is designed for rugged use.
- Reams and smooths 1/2" (13 mm), 3/4" (19 mm), and 1" (25 mm) thin-wall conduit ends to protect wire and permit correct installation of fittings.
- Reams both the inside and outside of the conduit at the same time.
- Longer Cushion-Grip handle provides comfort and more torque for reaming.
- Replaceable reaming blade is now held in place with a 1/16" hex socket set screw.
- Shank Tip Width: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Shank Length: 2-1/2" (64 mm)
- Overall Length: 7-1/2" (191 mm)
- Weight (lbs.): 0.55
- Weight: 0.65 lb
No reviews have been found