- What's Included
- KLEIN PLIER DIAGONAL CUTTING 8-1/16"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductKlein's D2000-48 is an 8 inch diagonal cutting plier. The head of the plier has a angled design for easy work in small spaces. It cuts ACSR, nails, hardened wires, and screws. The rivet is closer to the cutting edge to increase 36% more cutting power than other pliers. It has short jaws and beveled cutting edges to allow close cutting of wire. This plier's joint is hot-riveted for smooth action and no handle wobble. It is made in the USA. The handles are blue plastic-dipped to add comfort and easy finding.
- Features & Specs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs.
- Nose Type: Diagonal Cutter
- Overall Length: 8-1/16" (205 mm)
- Jaw Length: 13/16" (21 mm)
- Jaw Width: 1-3/16" (30 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 7/16" (11 mm)
- Knife Length: standard
- Handle Finish: plastic-dipped
- Handle Color: royal blue
- Weight (Lbs.): 0.6
- Weight: 0.75 lb
No reviews have been found