- What's Included
- D2000-9NE 9-3/8-inch Side Cutting Plier with Plastic Dipped Handles
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductMade in the USA the professional Klein Tools 9-3/8-inch side cutting pliers are designed to cut all different types of materials including ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire. It has a high-leverage design, the rivet is closer to the cutting edge which increased 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other pilers. The joint of the plier was hot-riveted to ensure smooth action and no handle wobble. The cutting knives are hardened for long life. It has a combination polished and black-oxide finish. The plier head is precision-hardened for toughness. These pliers have plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification with "handform" shape for full gripping and cutting power.
- Features & Specs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Features combination polished and black-oxide finish.
- Nose Type: New England
- Overall Length: 9-3/8" (238 mm)
- Jaw Length: 1-19/32" (41 mm)
- Jaw Width: 1-1/4" (32 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (16 mm)
- Knife Length: 25/32" (20 mm)
- Handle Finish: plastic-dipped
- Handle Color: royal blue
- Weight (Lbs.): 1.09
- Weight: 1.25 lbs
No reviews have been found