- What's Included
- KLEIN PLIER CRIMPER CUTTER 9-3/8"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe D213-9NE-CR is both a high-leverage side-cutting plier and connector crimper. The rivet on the plier is closer to the cutting edges to help increase the cutting and gripping power versus other pliers. It has induction hardened cutting knives for long life. There is a crimping die behind the hinge for remarkable leverage for crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs, and terminals. The joint is hot-riveted to assure smooth action and no handle quiver. It has yellow plastic dipped coated handles for comfort and easy findability. The handles have a "handform" shape for full gripping and cutting power.
- Features & Specs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Crimping die behind hinge for superior leverage crimping non-insulated connectors, lugs and terminals.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Streamlined design with rounded nose and sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Nose Type: New England
- Overall Length: 9-3/8" (238 mm)
- Jaw Length: 1-19/32" (41 mm)
- Jaw Width: 1-1/4" (32 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (16 mm)
- Cutting Knives: 25/32" (20 mm)
- Handle Finish: plastic-dipped
- Handle Color: yellow
- Weight (Lbs.): 1.08
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
No reviews have been found