- What's Included
- KLEIN PLIER DIAGONAL CUTTING 9-3/16"
- Instruction Manual
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Defective ProductThe Klein D248-9ST high leverage diagonal cutting pliers have an angled head thats designed for easy working in confined spaces. The handle is hooked for improved grip and comfort. The high leverage design allows for greater cutting power than other plier designs.
- Features & Specs
- Angled head design for easy working in confined spaces.
- Hooked handle for improved grip.
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs.
- Made in USA
- Overall Length: 9-3/16"
- Jaw Length: 13/16"
- Jaw Width: 1-3/16"
- Jaw Thickness: 7/16"
- Cutting Knives : standard
- Handle Finish: plastic dipped
- Handle Color: red
- Weight: 0.68 lbs
- Weight: 0.7 lb
Quality 5 star :100% ( 1 )
Customer ReviewsSort by:
1 Item(s)per pageGreat product. Review by Jim the Elec-tech
Work in electrical field. Do lots of cutting, various wire gauges, this tool is excellent for the job. Mostly light work up to 7 conductor. It will be my primary to use for some time to come. Pros: Lightweight, Strong, Works Effectively Best Uses: Home Repair, Gifts, Small Projects I would describe myself as: 'Professional'(Posted on )